Focused know-how about innovation culture, strategy and leadership in a 4 day online workshop
The Innovation Master builds on the knowledge of the “Innovation Professional” and focuses on the topics of innovation strategy, business model development, innovation culture and innovation leadership. Besides many insights from successful Innovation Projects , tools from the verrocchio Institute are also part of the training.
of the participants rate the practical benefit of the training as excellent
4 out of 5
participants are in close contact with the verrocchio Institute even after the Innovation Master for innovation topics
of the content is based on experience from implemented innovation projects
5 out of 5
participants have a much clearer innovation plan after the training
The training to become an Innovation Coach is ideal for all those who
in their professional environment.
The Training is addressed to
Discover how you can find innovators and innovators and support them with freedom. Learn how to identify targets and challenges whose solutions and ideas are designed to move the company forward.
- What prerequisites does a company need to create an innovation culture?
- What questions must be asked to identify the innovators in the teams?
- What do values have to do with the culture of innovation?
- How do you identify the innovators in the team?
Creating a culture of innovation always means a process of change for the employees.
- What do employees need to talk about to create a high-performance innovation culture?
- How can I implement the change in a structured way?
- Which measures suit which companies?
- 360 Degree Innovation: How do I use the turbo for innovation processes correctly?
With the help of the Blue Ocean Strategy or the Business Model Canvas, radical new business ideas can be developed that are thought out laterally and focus on new needs.
- How are Business Model Generation and the Blue Ocean Strategy used?
- What are benefit innovations and how can I achieve the dynamics of newly created needs?
- What strategies are there for disruptive value creation?
- How can existing market boundaries be overridden?
In the past, the rule was: “After the finding of ideas comes the evaluation of ideas and then we start with their implementation” – especially for disruptive innovations or new products in highly agile markets this has not been true for a long time.
- How can implementation start as early as the idea generation stage?
- Why is early prototyping not possible with silos?
- Why do teams that make plans lose?
- What is Design Thinking and where can I use the approach sensibly?
- What does the “immune system” of your company say about it
The introduction of an innovative corporate culture requires open communication and a new management style that is capable of bringing about change.
- How does a manager who drives innovation behave?
- How do the different leadership styles affect the ability to innovate?
- Which hurdles do I have to consider when introducing innovation management?
- How do I deal with the different types of concerns?
"I am totally thrilled! Just the right mix of (background) information, exciting "anecdotes" and practical examples that you need to implement successful innovation in your own company. I have taken so many suggestions and ideas with me that I am really eager to try out and apply them asap".
"The seminar offers a refreshing mix of theory and practice.
Helpful tools for the most diverse workshop situations were shown and played through.
Especially helpful are the tips from psychology, e.g. how I can win over all people for a change."
In the training to become an Innovation Professional, you profit directly from the practical experience of the two verrocchio founders Benno van Aerssen and Christian Buchholz, who have accompanied more than 2,000 innovation projects in 25 countries in the last 20 years.
During the Innovation Master training you will receive answers to the following questions:
The prerequisite for booking the Innovation Master is a previous visit of the Innovation Professional (or proof of comparable knowledge), as the course builds on the fundamentals.
16 x 90 Minutes
spread over 4 days
INHOUSEper team / up to 15 participants
on site at your place
up to 15 participants
Note for german clients: Our offers are exclusively directed to entrepreneurs according to §14 BGB. We do not conclude contracts with consumers. Therefore all prices are indicated in net, plus the currently valid VAT.
Included in all packages
Detailed participant documents to read up on
verrocchio MethodPads and tools licensed for use in own workshops
Lifelong membership in the Innovator’s Circle
Personal contact to the speakers for questions after the workshop
Personal verrocchio certificate of participation